Prepared by Alex Tan Yew Aik
Date: 3rd March 2007
Venue: Conference Room, 2nd Floor, IEM Building
1) IIUM Kulliyah of Engineering, Deputy Dean of Student Affairs - Asst. Prof. Dr. Raihan Othman
2) IEM G&S Chairman – Engr. Yau Chau Fong
3) Student Representatives from UM, IIUM, USM, MMU Malacca, UMP, and Swinburne
Technology of University (Sarawak Campus)
4) IEM G&S Student Affair Portfolio (Engr. Alex Tan, Heah Hooi Kiang, Chin Yik Ming,
Jafni Jiken, Goh Chiat Wooi)
5) ICESS 2007 Organizing Committees (from IIUM ENGINUIS)
ICESS is a formal gathering of engineering student societies, first introduced in October 2001 by the IEM G&S. The main purpose of having this conference is to provide a platform for the IEM SRC (Student Representative Council) Student Representatives to gather and have discussion on some crucial topics related to the IEM, SRC and respective universities.
Student Representatives from different universities voice out their opinion during Discussion Session.
Student representatives obtained a copy of “TARGET ASIA – ENGINEERING” from IEM G&S partner, GTI Specialists Publisher.
Group photo of participants for ICESS 2007