CALLING FOR ALL Young Engineers!
This is a formal registration for Young Engineers in ASEAN countries to be recognized as "ASEAN Young Engineers". This will then pave the way to enhancing the position of YEAFEO (which represents young engineers of the ASEAN Federation of Engineering Organization) in the international stage. Also, it prepares ASEAN Young Engineers to face future challenges and
progress to be successful professional engineers and corporate leaders.
Objectives of ASEAN Engineers Register for Young Engineers (AERYE):
1. To provide a complete data of young engineers within ASEAN with an ultimate purpose of facilitating their mobility within the ASEAN common market and borderless production base and to establish a framework of mutual recognition of qualification in order to allow young engineers who wish to practice outside their home country.
2. To provide sufficient data regarding the information of individual young engineers for the benefit of prospective employers.
3. To encourage a continuous upscaling of the quality of engineers by setting, monitoring and reviewing standards.
4. To promote cultural and professional links among ASEAN Young Engineers.
5. To enhance the wealth creation process of ASEAN member-countries.
AERYE Admission Requirement:
The minimum requirements for an applicant to be admitted into the AERYE are as stated below:
i. MUST possess an Engineering degree recognized by the home country; and
ii. MUST be a full time member of the Member Organizations or Technological Association.
AERYE Application Procedure:
Kindly complete the application form overleaf, and submit it together with 2 copies of a recent passport photograph (n.r.) with your name written at the back of the photographs, to your respective Member Organizations or Technical Association.
On successful registration with the AERYE, you will then be provided with a username and password to update your database comprising your personal particulars, your experience and capability profile. This database will be open to ‘searches’ on the world wide web.
If interested please download the file from here:
For further details or enquiries,
contact Tel: 603 – 7968 4001/4002 or