Friday, July 15, 2011

Professional Engineer Q&A: Part 8

Professional Engineer Q&A: Part 8

Q13: If a person feels that he had done well in his interviews but feels that he is discriminated by the Interviewers who have failed him. Can he appeal against this decision?

Yes, he can write in and give his grievances on this and the Committee will look into it. You can always request for another interviewer when you sit again.

Q14: When can I request for a change of Interviewers?

As soon as you are notified of the Interviewers, you can request for the change. Usually, Interviewers are only changed once.

No comments: