Monday, July 25, 2011

Professional Engineer Q&A: Part 9

Professional Engineer Q&A: Part 9

Q15: Could the candidate approach other engineers to confirm the statement on experiences? Is there a need to obtain the certification of the experience from the previous employer, who have been transferred to other States?

The current employer is allowed to sign or certify your experience. There would be a record of service kept in the department and thus enable your current employer to verify your experience.

Q16: If one failed the essay can he still pass the P.I.?

The IEM does not fail the candidate mainly because he could not write the essay. However, it is expected that the candidate writes and provide sufficient knowledge, of engineering in the essay.

No comments: