Friday, September 30, 2011

Professional Engineer Q&A: Part 15

Q26: What would happen if I am told to do some periods of non engineering work by my employer?
One way to overcome this is that you inform your mentor that you are doing non-engineering works for that period and stop the log-book recording for that period.

Q27: Pre-Graduation training for Sandwich Courses is partly recognised by ICE for the purpose of its P.I. Is IEM offering the same recognition?

No comments: