Start the countdown everyone....Hari Raya is just around the corner!!
IEM YES would like to extend our wishes to all Muslims
"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri"
It will be a long holiday for most of us. Here are some tips to KEEP YOUR HOME SAFE ON VACATION.
1. Ask a friend to help
- Seek for a friend or watchful neighbor to keep on eye of your house.
2. Stop Newspaper delivery
- Stop order on mail and newspapers or arrange to have a friend or neighbor pick up your mail while you're away. Letters piled up on your front step could signal to criminals that you are out of town.
3. Pull the plug
- Unplug your television, computer, toaster oven and other appliances to protect them from power surges.
4. Remove Your Spare Key
- If a criminal figures out you're away on vacation, it's likely that he or she will check your porch for a spare key. So remove your spare key before you leave on your vacation.
5. Clean your house before you leave!
- Truthfully, it was a serious mistake not to. Nothing is worse than coming home to a house with dust bunnies and clothing in the kitchen. Cleaning your house includes the fridge and the dustbin. Who wants to go into the house with weird smells & cockroaches??! yikes!!