Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Technical Visit to LAFARGE CDL (9.12.2014)

Hi everyone....!

YES is planning to have a technical visit at Lafarge CDL next month. Who is interested??


CDL means Construction Development Lab where it is the sixth in the world aims to promote construction efficiency by adapting innovative solutions to better meet Malaysian construction and building needs. This lab helps architects, developers, engineers and others to participate in the development and testing of new ideas and solutions in concrete technology

Venue: CDL Wisma Lafarge, Jalan Kilang, PJ 
Date & Time: 09 Dec 2014 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
CPD/PDP: 2.5
Closing Date Before: 06 Dec 2014

***** Online registration at IEM Website: http://www.myiem.org.my/events/eventregistration.aspx?id=4291


More info about Lafarge CDL, http://www.lafarge.com.my/wps/portal/my/7_2-LatestNews_Detail?WCM_GLOBAL_CONTEXT=/wps/wcm/connectlib_my/Site_my/AllPR/PressRelease_1403511529144_CDL/PR 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a class on that day.. i wish i can join.. pls make it on weekend next time..